Friday, February 5, 2010

#26 Off to a good start!

First, thank you for all my birthday wishes! It was a really great day!

Sidnei woke me up at 1:30 a.m. to tell me Happy Birthday, which was sweet…but you know me, I’m good at 7 a.m. too. Sidnei went to work, so my day was pretty normal, got up, cleaned, all that good stuff.

My parents called (both sets) and sang me Happy Birthday. I can’t tell you how much I miss my family. I have a big, gaping hole and it just aches and aches. It makes me all weepy on holidays, celebrations.…even just sometimes when all of Sidnei’s family is together. My plan is to go home in August and I’m counting down the months. Hopefully the next 7 will pass as quickly as the first 8.

Sidnei came home at mid day and brought home a big bouquet of roses! They were just beautiful and made me feel special!

26th Birthday 00526th Birthday 007

I also got a beautiful card filled with money! So I can go on a shopping spree for clothes (all mine are too big now)!

The rest of the day was filled with errands and shopping for my party! And of course a milk shake…or two…

True to form, I ran around like crazy getting everything ready, just to get all hot and sweaty. Let me just say…it was hot! But I really had a great time. We set the party for 8, so of course everyone arrived about 9:30. We had about 30 people there (all family except 2) and they were so cute. They sang to me Happy Birthday in English and Portuguese! It was so funny and terribly sweet!

Enjoy the pictures!

26th Birthday 010 26th Birthday 013

26th Birthday 022 26th Birthday 02326th Birthday 025

26th Birthday 028

26th Birthday 029 26th Birthday 032 26th Birthday 035

No comments:

Post a Comment