Wednesday, June 23, 2010

She has arrived!

On June 9, Ana Beatriz arrived at 11:45pm! Her original due date was June 24, but no one was surprised she came early! Poor little girl had a rough start coming in! My SIL’s placenta detached, she started hemorrhaging, and the baby swallowed a lot of blood. She had to be in the nursery for the first 5 day, but she is doing great! And Momma is too! They both came home one week later! I feel like I waited so long for her to get here and at the same time, she got here so quickly! Without further ado, I introduce you to Ana…

ana beatriz 013

Here she was just a little yellow and had to take the “light bath in the hospital!

dia dos namorados 010

And here she is with Tio Sidnei!

022

She is so cute and tiny! I’m sure as the months pass there will be more and more about little Ana!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on being a new Auntie Stephanie! I´m sure you will enjoy watching little Ana grow.

    ReplyDelete