Monday, October 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Sidnei!

Today I get to celebrate the life of a man who is good and kind and wonderful. I feel so fortunate to be here with him today. One year ago the only thing we wished for was to be together to celebrate days like this. Today we remember this and we hug a little tighter. And I still cry, but only because I am grateful to share his day with him.

Happy Birthday Sidnei! My world is a better place with you in it and I am grateful to have you in my life every single day; to learn and grow with you. Thank you for a million different things, but mainly for loving me so completely, dreaming big, and working hard.

In response to requests: here are pictures of us from the last couple of months. Mostly just of our faces because we don't have anyone to take the picture for us!

A visit to the country

A friend's birthday

Lagao Silvano (Lake Silvano)

Sidnei's Favorite thing to do: Churrasco (BBQ)

Trombini (The traveling amusement park!)

Up early for the Independence Day Parade

Visiting Friend's in the country

Our first soccer game last friday night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment